REASONS TO STUDY AT AN AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITY
Universities in Australia are recognised as world-class institutions that provide an exceptional level of education. We are partnered with some of Australia’s universities and can definitely find a university to suit your study goals. Attending university in Australia will open the door for graduates to be employed by companies all around the world. Students can begin their tertiary studies in an undergraduate or Bachelor degree. Upon completion of a Bachelor degree students can choose to enter the workforce, or continue to study a Post-graduate or Masters Degree.
an Australian University:
- Provide an exception level of education
- Have highly educated and respected staff
- Boast Exceptional facilities
- Have a diverse student population
- Have excellent international student support services
- Undergraduate Degree in only 3 years (4 years in the USA)
- Students able to work throughout their degree
Some of the most popular courses include (but are not limited to):
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Law
Length of Tertiary Study:
- Bachelor/Undergraduate Degree (3-5) years
- Honors (1 year)
- Masters Degree (1 – 2) years
- Doctorate (1 – 2) years
- Students must have an IELTS exam score of between 6.0 – 7.5 or equivalent.
- Throughout their degree, international students must study full-time. Meaning they must study 4 subjects per semester.
- Students will study together with Australian students.