REGISTARTION OF YOUR COMPANY
REGISTER A PRIVATE COMPANY IN MALAYSIA
Before registration your company, you should know that:
- You don’t need local directors.
- You don’t need Malaysian partners.
- You don’t need to give away any shares to any person
- You can apply to register your company even you are abroad.
First Step: collecting documents
We will require the following documents or information from you in order to proceed to the company registration process.
- New company’s name (please provide us at least 3 names)
- New company’s business activities (scope of business)
- Name of two Directors and copy of first page passport.
- Name of two Shareholders and copy of first page passport.(Note the Directors and Shareholders can be the same persons)
- Residential address of all directors & shareholders
- Shareholding structure (the percentage)
Second Step: Approval of the Company’s name
Upon receiving the above documents, we will contact the Companies Commission for their approval of using the name in the new company.
Third Step: Preparation Registration
We will prepare the registration documents after the approval for new company’s name has been received from the Companies Commission.
Forth Step: Payment
You and your partner must sign all registration documents that prepared by us. You will normally be required to pay full payments before we proceed to the next action.
Our bank details:
BANK NAME: STANDARD CHARTERED
ACCOUNT NAME: ARCADIA CONSULTANTS Sdn. Bhd
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 312-1-9460720-6
SWIFT CODE: SCBLMYKXXXX
BANK BRANCH: JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL No 36 - KUALALUMPUR - MALAYSIA
Fifth Step: Registration of Company ROC
After receiving your payment, we will arrange to submit all forms and documents to the Companies Commission for the company registration purposes.
Sixth Step: Certificate of Incorporation, Starting Business.
Within 3 working days, we will issue the (Certificate of Incorporation) for your new company.
The issuance of this Certificate indicates that your new company has been successfully incorporated with the Company Commission.
This also what you put at the top of the Entry of your business local; This Certificate is also called Birth Certificate of the Company.
After all that, you may now start your business immediately!
Our Registration fees:
No Authorized Share Capital Cost
1 RM 400,000 authorized share capital RM 3900
2 RM 500,000 authorized share capital RM 6500
3 RM 1,000,000 authorized share capital RM 8500
4 RM 5,000,000 authorized share capital RM upon request
5 RM 10,000,000 authorized share capital RM =
6 RM 25,000,000 authorized share capital RM =
7 RM 50,000,000 authorized share capital RM =
8 RM 100,000,000 authorized share capital RM =
To register your company with us, please use the:
CONTACT FORM FOR REGISTRATION A COMPANY through our Web site.